The following one-liners come courtesy of reKrowteN, possibly the best source of jokes that no one outside of the network admin profession will ever laugh at. Don’t try these at home.
- The bad thing about IPv6 jokes is that nobody wants to tell them first.
- The best part about IPv6 jokes is that you don’t have to make up the punchline for 15 years.
- The great thing about Teredo jokes is that you can tell smart jokes even when surrounded by dumb peers.
- The problem with IPv6 jokes is they’re long, obscure and no one gets them without a translation.
- I know a great IPv6 joke, but I just don’t think you’re ready for it.
- An IPv6 packet walks into a bar. Nobody talks to him.
- I will tell you IPv6 joke, but first I need to tell you IPv4 joke, so you get it.
- If you run IPv6 then you’re a c001:d00d.
- IPv4 is soon dead:beef.