We know that the Canadian business world operates in both official languages and because of this we are proud to announce the launch of the French-Canadian version of expertIP to better serve IT professionals in Quebec and the Eastern Region of Canada. We understand the need to keep up to date with the fast-paced IT and networking sector. And we understand the need for unique French content.
Both the French and English editions offer a unique perspective to all our customers nationwide. And you’ll see some content live on both sides of expertIP. In particular though, the French edition of expertIP aims to address and drive conversation around the power of Internet connectivity in Quebec and French-speaking Canada. We will strive to provide readers with content to help them manage and maintain their business costs while increasing productivity.
With a writing team primarily from Quebec and an embedded viewpoint on the unique challenges that IT professionals face, the French edition will offer unique content written by Quebecers, for Quebecers. Some of these contributors include:
- Edith Cloutier – With 20 years of experience within the telecommunications industry, Edith has helped businesses of all sizes with their communications needs. A true French Canadian, she has a passion for the Montreal Canadians and is a big fan of Brian Gionta.
- Isabelle Major – Also with over 20 years of experience in telecommunications, Isabelle has embarked upon strategic planning, marketing, project management, sales and service for the customer. Isabelle brings a point of view on the impact of changing technology on the IT world.
- Daniel Granger – Daniel has worked for more than 20 years as a consultant in business positioning, working in public relations and with a focus on telecommunications.
- Normand Viau – An expert in technical conception of voice and data networks, Normand and his team have successfully piloted and deployed numerous projects, through the use of effective communication and reasonable cost for their customers.
- Eric Limoyo – With over 10 combined years of experience in telecommunications, client services, and digital promotions, Eric offers a perspective on technology and innovation, with expertise in and passion for applications of social media communication in the business world.
We invite you to share expertIP en Francais content on LinkedIn and Facebook, Tweet us, and comment on the articles. And if you’re interested in writing for expertIP in either language, please get in touch as we’d love to have external contributors on board.
Here are some helpful links to connect: